Susi and Peter,

At the risk of muddying the waters, see the recent interview (video and transcript available) and supporting Science articles at "On Point" at http://www.eande.tv/main/?date=100505&page=1 and <http://www.eenews.net/Greenwire/searcharchive/test_search-display.cgi?q=&file=/Greenwire/searcharchive/Newsline/2005/September16/09160515.htm>

--Mike Maniates