Hi all,

In response to my bibliography, I received the following e-mail, which contains a link to a podcast that will be of interest to those of you with Arctic/Native/climate change interests.

Sorry again for cross-postings.

Cheers,

Rich

--

Richard L. Wallace, Ph.D.

Director, Environmental Studies Program

Ursinus College

601 E. Main Street

Collegeville, PA 19426 USA

(610) 409-3730

(610) 409-3660 fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you travel in hope rather than with certain knowledge, something interesting usually happens."

Pete McCarthy