-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Raul Pacheco
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:48 PM
To: gep-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu
Subject: British environmental issues?

Dear all,

One of my students (she is from the UK but on exchange in Canada) wants to
write her term paper on British-related issues. She is finding the
literature somewhat out-dated, so she asked me if I could suggest a
UK-specific environmental topic that might have academic writing that is
fairly recent (and published in less-than-obscure journals). I am not
familiar with British environmental politics, so I am writing to inquire if
anybody could suggest something.

Thank you all,
Raul