Dear Mike:

I don't know whether I am acceptable to the list serve, so could you send out the following message:

Columbia University Press is letting The State and Social Power in Global Environmental Politics (Ronnie Lipschutz and Ken Conca, eds. 1993) to go out of print. Ronnie has ordered the remaining copies and is happy to send you one or more for $5 plus shipping (let's say $2).

If you would like copies, please e-mail Ronnie Lipschutz at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Ronnie

Ronnie D. Lipschutz, Professor of Politics, Dept. of Politics, 234 Crown College
University of California, Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA  95064
Phone: 831-459-3275/Fax: 831-459-3125; http://people.ucsc.edu/~rlipsch/home.html