Hi All!

Thanks for your help! I found that searching his publishers' websites alone
only lead to email or fax options to a namely, numberless destination - not
direct communication. I needed to reach him more urgently and so through
making some calls to a series of other speaking events that I learned Mr.
Kurlansky has done, I've gotten in touch with his publicist at Random
House.  If anyone is interested, his publicist is Brian Mclendon;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; 212-572-2681.

Thanks again!
ruba

Larry - can't say that Brian and I are best friends yet...but I'll let you
know! :)