Hi Stacy,

One thing I like to include is a module on the Environmental Kuznets Curve.
Not only does it let you highlight one of the competing paradigms of
sustainable development, but also let's you introduce students to elemental
econometrics, including methodological issues associated with environmental
economics. Hit me up if you need any articles in this context. wil

Dr. Wil Burns

Senior Fellow, International Environmental Law

Santa Clara University School of Law

500 El Camino Real, Loyola 101

Santa Clara, CA 95053 USA

Phone: 408.551.3000 x6139