-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tamar Gutner
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:26 AM
To: 'William Hipwell'; 'Ronnie D Lipschutz'; 'VanDeveer, Stacy';
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'John Lotherington'; 'Mark Dávila'; 'Tom Witkowski ';
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; gep-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu
Subject: RE: american journalism at its finest...

Stacy,

I had a good laugh from your e-mail, but then saw that the
Hillary-having-a-human-emotional-moment was discussed THREE times in today's
Washington Post, including two different articles on the same page, and in
the Style section. I can't wait to see what the WSJ has to say....

Still not sure whether to be amused or disturbed.

Best,
Tammi