Hello all:

I have an advanced undergrad student who is working on the politics of R2P: "Responsibility to Protect" -- part of the U.N. Human Rights initiative.

If you're not familiar with R2P, you can stop reading now.

If you know this stuff, though, a quick plea for help. My student is finding a whole lot of material that describes R2P once it was announced -- but not much on the inner politics of its conception.

Any leads?

Reply to me to off list, if you can, and if I get a lot of good material I'll post a summary to the list.

Many thanks,
Mike Maniates