dear friends,

i am interested in learning about energy issues in chile, and climate change
policy both domestic and international.  general background about environmental
attitudes in chile would also be helpful.

thanks in advance for any suggestions.

dale

**********************
Dale Jamieson
Director of Environmental Studies
Professor of Environmental Studies and Philosophy
Affiliated Professor of Law
New York University
http://philosophy.fas.nyu.edu/object/dalejamieson
http://environment.as.nyu.edu/

Contact information:
Steinhardt School, HMSS
246 Greene Street, Suite 300
New York NY 10003-6677
212-998-5429 (voice) 212-995-4832 (fax)

More than 1 in 100 adults are now in prison in the United States, including 1
in 9 black men between the ages of 20 and 34.--New York Times, February 29,
2008.