Dear colleagues and friends,

Sorry for any cross-posting.

Forgive the impersonal nature of this mass email. Some of you already
know and for others of you this may come as a bit of a surprise (sorry I
haven't been able to catch up with you yet) that I have recently left
the National Center for Atmospheric Research. I am now working as an
independent researcher out of California - still on the same issues that
have been my longstanding interest: adaptation, coastal impacts of
climate change, science-policy interactions, decision support, and
communication and social change issues related to global warming. My
primary focus of work at this time is supporting the state of California
in its efforts to prepare for climate change impacts and develop
across-the-board adaptation strategies. An exciting time to be here on
the left coast!!!

Please update your contact information for me:

    Dr. Susanne Moser
    Director and Principal Researcher
    Susanne Moser Research & Consulting
    134 Shelter Lagoon Dr.
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060
    Tel: (831) 427-2081
    Cell: (831) 234-8219
    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best wishes, and I look forward to staying in touch with you all.

Susi