Dear Gep-Ed list,

I am trying to get a jump on my syllabus for fall and I'm a bit
stuck.  I'm trying out a new assignment whereby my students will
be researching an "environmental policy failure" and trying to
theorize the reasons for the failure (eg institutional
shortcomings, lack of public will, policy theory failure etc..).
 I have a short list of failures but would appreciate any and all
suggestions from list members (domestic or international are
welcome).  Please email me directly ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and I will
compile them for the list.

Thank you!

Shannon

Shannon K. Orr, Ph.D.
Graduate Coordinator (MPA)/Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science 110 Williams Hall
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0220
(419)372-7593