From: Ruba Marshood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: DG Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: GEP-Ed <gep-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu>
Sent: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:07 am
Subject: Re: recycling in the middle east

Hi D.G.

?

Interesting topic.

?

Your student may find it useful to contact Jordanian Environment Society (JES)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hear they've just had a "Clean up Aqaba" campaign - but do not know what that
entailed or targetted.?JES communicates fully in English, though their
newsletters and flyers are often in Arabic only.? However, I assume that
wouldn't be a challenge for your Kuwaiti student.

?

Also, Friends of the Earth Middle East (based in Tel Avis) may be of some
assistance.? I do not have any contact info handy at the moment, but I'm sure
she can find it online.

?

ruba