Hi Raul,

Is the entry meant to be on any type of NGO in particular (e.g.
environmental) or is it fairly general?

Meanwhile, you may be interested to see:
1. "A Challenge to Conservationists" by Mac Chapin, World Watch Institute,
November/December 2004

2. the response to that article by WWF, TNC and CI, "From Readers" Excerpt
from the January/February 2005 World Watch Report.

3.  Foale, Simon. "Where's our Development?" The Asia Pacific Journal of
Anthropology. 2001.

good luck!
ruba