Greetings all,

I am writing to see if anyone has suggestions for research / publications on
either of the following:

- coalitions and voting in the UNGASS, especially wtih regard to the G-77 or
NAM bloc; game theory analysis is of particular interest; on environmental
issues or beyond

OR

- Japan and the pro-whaling coalition in the IWC (I did come across Anders
Blok recent artcile in Global Environmental Politics [May 2008])

Feel free to send reponses directly to me since this might be a rather
specific set of topics and I will compile and share with the list.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Joe Domask
American University