Be sure to read the section on plagiarism in the second link, in which the
customer buying a dissertation is assured that the document will be an
original, unplagiarized work, pre-screened with plagiarism-detecting software!
Honor among thieves, indeed....Ken Conca

>>> "Ronald Mitchell" <rmitc...@uoregon.edu> 1/6/2009 4:39 PM >>>
Colleagues,

As many of us advise doctoral and masters students, I thought I would send
on a site I came across while googling for "global warming dissertations":

http://www.phd-dissertations.com/

and

http://www.phd-dissertations.com/topic/global_warming_dissertation_thesis.ht
ml

Perhaps others were aware of this sort of service, but I was not.  I leave
it to others to determine what lessons to derive from the existence of this
site.

Best,

Ron

PS: Note that, among other options, their pricing allows delivery within
8-23 hours for only $39 per page!

=-=-=-=

Excerpts from the site:

PhD-Dissertations.com

"one of a kind and never resold"

Our one-of-a-kind writing is guaranteed
<http://www.phd-dissertations.com/guarantee.html>  to match your
specifications!

Dissertations      -      Research Proposals      -      Thesis Papers

Introduction

dissertation

Hypothesis

dissertation

Literature Review

dissertation

Methodology

dissertation

Conclusion

Abstract - Problem Statement - Rationale - Statistical Analysis
Data Collection - Results - Discussion - Recommendations

300+ Words Per Page

A discount of 10% applies to orders of 75+ pages!

Our New Jersey office provides phone support from 9:00 AM (EST) to 9:00 PM
(EST).

http://www.phd-dissertations.com/phone-2.gif

An excerpt

 "Flexible:

"You can order <http://www.phd-dissertations.com/order.html>  a complete
dissertation, thesis, or research proposal, from the first page through the
last page.  Or, we can write an individual chapter
<http://www.phd-dissertations.com/dissertations_features.html> , section
<http://www.phd-dissertations.com/dissertations_features.html> , abstract
<http://www.phd-dissertations.com/abstract.html> , literature review
<http://www.phd-dissertations.com/literaturereview.html> , proposal
<http://www.phd-dissertations.com/proposal.html> , etc.  Optionally, our
doctoral-level researchers can supplement their scholarly information,
innovative ideas, and current sources with any documents that you wish to
provide.  If you have already written parts of your dissertation or thesis,
you can provide us with your existing material.  We will incorporate that
material into our process
<http://www.phd-dissertations.com/dissertations_features.html>  as a basis
for expanding on your ideas, proving your hypothesis, and/or refining your
arguments."