Hi all,
University of Alaska Fairbanks has a created a new tenure track position.
It is not specific as to discipline; any social scientist who meets the
qualifications described below is encouraged to apply.

Pia Kohler and I will be at the ISA if anyone would like to talk about the
position.  We're not on the search committee but could answer questions
about UAF and life in Alaska.  Call, e-mail or leave a message on the
board at the Marriott.

Pia's e-mail and cell:  pmkoh...@alaska.edu  617-230-6187
Jonathan's e-mail and cell:  f...@uaf.edu  907-978-5947

Best,