My only input on this is that the gerbil looks more like a white gerbil with
honey colored spots.  When I think of LDEH, I would tend to think of a
lighter deh color.  I also have breeded this gerbil with red eyes, I have
previously referred to it as Light Red Fox....but that really does
inaccurately describe it.

Katie Behm

I agree that this particular color combination is
attractive and becoming rather common, and perhaps
deserving of a separate name. My only concern is the
use a name which utilizes "cream", as "cream" in all
the other color connotations carries an "pp" and the
ones described by Cinthia, in her request,  has a dark
eye. Perhaps a variation of the DEH could be used, in
much the same manner as the ivory cream/light ivory
cream, and nutmeg/argente nutmeg, schimmel/red-eyed
schimmel, rather than a separate name governed by a
single variation on one genome.

My understanding, and it may be incorrect, is that
this color can be produced in more than one manner,
ie, through a ef or a ch. I have a DEH w/ef that fits
your description, the product of a Silver Schimmel and
a Red Fox (Argente Nutmeg) that carries the ef gene.

I would tend to call her a L"ight"DEH, LDEH.

Namaste.
Cynthia