I belive many of us on the list have the same
concerns. This issue had been brought up before. Lisa
Does seem to lose many more pets then is normal. She
amy not have the time or monye to take care of them,
but we alson know from the past that it is at least
partly due to bad care (not just not enought care).
Maybe it woudl be best if you would not post every
time you lose an animal.

Jocie K