Hello List,
We are happy to announce the arrival of new Pups this morning out of
"Thumper" By "Bambi"  :o)  It is their 1st litter, we didn't want yet but
it's here. We don't yet know how many but will inform you all later when
they ease up on their attentiveness so we can get a count  :o)

Shelley was like a 9 year old reaching in and wanting to grab them all and
see how many!!! only I would not allow her to touch them yet !!! now who was
right?  shouldn't they be left alone for a week or more before she try to
pick them up (the pups) or am I just a little overprotective?

Hopefully, we'll be announcing another arrival of pups out of "Pandora" by
"Blade" the new pair we got from Kathy in Moscow Idaho, a while back  :o)
They are a very beautiful breeding pair that we have the highest hopes for
our "Clan foundation"  :o)  Thanks again to Kathy  :o)  and to Sarah, for
introducing us to her  :o)

We'll keep you all informed as to progress of the 2 "families" as they
progress  :o)

    Don & Shelley
"The Pandora Clan"
  Washington State