She could have been born with a kink in the tail, or it could have been
broken at a young age. Either way, it won't affect her mobility or quality
of life at all. I have one boy whose tail makes a 90 degree angle a few
centimeters from the base.
Jill

----------
> From: Nancy Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: my little miracle pup
> Date: Monday, June 25, 2001 2:32 PM

Hi all,

About three weeks ago, my little Pepper gave birth to five pups, one of
which
was considerably smaller than the rest, the little runt of the litter.  I
never expected her to live through the night, but she's made it this entire
time.  She's still exceptionally small and she's the only without her eyes
open yet, but it's something I've kind of expected.  My one concern about
her
though is her tail is crooked...kind of L-shaped would be how I'd describe
it.  Will this be a problem for her, or will she be fine since it's been
that
way since her bones or whatever developed that way?  She's just the cutest
little thing too, whom I've affectionately named Thumbelina due to her
small
size.^_^  Thanks for any help and just taking the time to read this email.

Nancy
Pepper, Buttercup, Thumbelina, and the other 4 unnamed pups
Cinnamon, Ranma, and Ryoga