Congratulations on your new life! I am not an expert,
so when I was "expecting" I went to the gerbils FAQ's
and read, and read. Its located at
www.home.wtl.de/ehr/gerbils/links.htm It pretty much
can tell you anything, and some of those sites are
really great for figuring out colors! Fuzz comes
within seeral days, eyes don't open until the 15-17th
day. . . long before their eyes are open, they are
running around like "three blind mice", or in your
case, "six blind gerbils", which is very humorous to
watch.

Enjoy and when you can tear yourself away from
watching these new guys,  go and read all the
wonderful stuff that caring people have put together
on the web to help  you out!

Smiles and namaste.

Cynthia