Hi everyone,
Haven't had a lot of time lately to be on the computer and catch up on all your messages/posts, but I plan to do it over this weekend.

News from Shelley and Don (TPC Gerbils)
the latest is that I think my little Pandora is FINALLY pregnant!!! She looks kinda extra fluffy-furred lately and I picked her up this morning and she is definitely heavier and it is mostly in her tummy. So I hope I'm right -- these are the ones we are waiting for, cuz Pandy is Siamese and Daddy Blade is Chinchilla colored. I'll keep you posted.

Also, I don't know if I already said or not, but Thumper had her pups and they are about 7 days old now... she is a biter like her Mom and this was truly an "accident" as we thought Bambi was a girl. One died right off and now there are 3. They look healthy to me, but as much experience as I've already had with pups, I never can really say for positive that they will all make it okay since anything can happen at any time to the little guys. We appear to have 2 identical little "Bambi's" -- Agouti colored... and one and looks white like Mommy Thumper. It's really hard to look at them as she has them so well stashed under a box I gave her. And she has become even more vicious lately I noticed as to what your hand is doing when it is in "her" cage... and she WILL actually leap out at me and bit my finger(s).... so I've stocked up on bandaids again.  Nevertheless, I am still (somehow) able to do a head count on the 3 remaining at least twice a day. And that's all I can do for now.

Thanks for listening to me brag.

Shelley & Don
Washington State
TPC Gerbils (o: