My male gerbil, Sebring, has been sleeping out of
their little box on and off for a while now. He would
sleep under this hollow log in his tank.
He seems fine; he perks right up when I handle him.
I've checked him over and watched him and he looks to
be OK.
Could there be something wrong with him?
At one time, I thought maybe my little girl would tell
him to take a hike or something, but they sleep
together in the box about the same amount of time.

=====
                           _/
        "The little Librarian"