Our Pookie followed his father Rascal into death Sunday.  The vet
couldn't find anything wrong.  We think he just didn't want to live
without Rascal, even though I had him in a split tank arrangement with
another lone male.  :(

On a happier note, our new pups are healthy and growing.  Trixie is the
best little mother I've had yet, I think!  Looks like 2 agouti, 1 black,
1 patched black, and 1 mystery pup that is very light but I can't
determine color yet.  I think if it were golden argente it would have a
gold tinge to it by now, and if it were lilac it would appear grey.
Maybe it's dove or argente cream.  Or PEW, if it turns out to be that
then it means one of the parents has ch and the other has cb.  Sheridan
for sure has one or the other, so it's possible.  This is so exciting!

--
Tana and The Little Rascals
http://members.home.net/tlr-gerbilry