I am David Stoeger.  I am 15 years old, and one of the most things I enjoy
is my gerblis.  Every day my family and friends do not understand my love
for gerbils.  I will talk to my gerbils, cudle with them, and most of all I
love to gerbil watch.  At school I have earned the name "Ratboy."  Am I the
only one who feels ths attached to gerbils?  They are SOO sweet and gentle.
I can't help but adore this part of God's creation more than any other in
the animal kingdom.  If there are other like me, please email me back and
tell me about your gerbils.