>I can't roll up Chibi-chan in a washrag. She just pops
>right out the front every time I roll her up.

Use something slightly larger, like a cotton bar rag,
and keep a grip.  I have sliders and can usually keep
them safely confined without hurting them or having
them pop out or bite me...or get a helper.

>I held the eyedropper up to her when she was in the
>tank, and she licked a little off, but soon lost
>interest.

What were you offering?  Straight meds, meds and
water, meds and applesauce, what?

>Mom thought about putting a small amount of water with
>the medicine in their water bottle, and then giving
>chibi-chan something salty to eat.
>Any other suggestions?

When medicating I often only mix one or two ounces
and only fill the waterbottle that full.

As for the trying to encourage thirst (giving salty stuff)
that is generally not good for the animal.

You might recruit a helper, one of you holds and the
other feeds (runs the eyedropper)

As far as burrito rolling, it takes experimentation to
be able to hold the animal securely, so it can't slither
out.  Once you learn that, you should be fine.

Some animals with nail trims will be pretty good
about it, and you don't have to roller them to feed
them stuff.  Just make the stuff in the eyedropper
taste like a treat.

Deb
Rebel's Rodent Ranch