My strong advice is to remove the older ones into
their own tank right away.  Usually the parent
appreciate the help of one or two older pups, but two
litters in the same tank can be too much.  She appears
to be telling you that she wants the older litter out.
 And ball fights are very, very dangerous (If you do
need to leave one older pup in there you might be okay
doing that).

Donna
ABC Gerbils
www.abcgerbils.com