Hello,
I have just been a member of this list for a couple of days, but I have
followed the discussion and looked at the link - and I canīt believe it! How
can Lisa P. let so many of her animals die!
And especially her message from the end of June 2001 when she admits to have
forgotten to refill the water. A gerbil can certainly survive a few days
without anything to drink but how long were they out of water!?!?! I canīt
name it "forget" because itīs about "not caring", "not loving", "not being a
friend of animals" etc.!!!
I donīt know Lisa, but I donīt want to read about such things because I
would only get upset, so Iīll try to block her messages but Iīm not sure
whether this works with my program.
Letīs forget her and the problem she caused the list!
Bye, Claudia.

The