On 19/07/2013 14:16, Rob Dixon wrote:
And I'm wondering if it instead split the title into <name><series>
<episode> there would be nothing to do later on?

Given the way split_title works, I'm not sure why the <nameshort> regex is what it is. I can't see how there would ever be a colon following the "Series XXX" string. No current tv/radio programmes produce one, anyway. That would make the fix simple.