I just downloaded the most recent episode of New Tricks in HD (series 11 episode 8), and when I had a look at the cmd window after the download finished, it was full of the three messages like those copied below, repeated over and over with a different frame number for each set of three messages, though the download eventually seemed to complete successfully. Although the episode is the same time length as previous episodes, the downloaded file is about 50% larger (about 1.5Gb vs 1Gb for older episodes). I opened the downloaded MP4 into WMP and checked that it was playable at several random points, including the titles at the end, and the download seems to play ok. I'm running the most recent version of get_iplayer on Windows. Any suggestions on what has happened here?

[flv @ 02602c60] negative cts, previous timestamps might be wrong
    Last message repeated 612 times
frame=12336 fps=1644 q=-1.0 size= 214945kB time=00:08:13.44 bitrate=3568.5kbits

Nick Payne