Yawn, is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

On 04/11/2014 11:33, Colin Law wrote:
On 4 November 2014 11:18, Alan Milewczyk <a...@soulman1949.com> wrote:
But they will certainly disagree that their content belongs to you and that
you have unfettered rights over it. That's what the LOL was for!
I did not say it belongs to me, I said it belongs to the British
people.  Also I did not say we had unfettered rights, I pointed out
that copyright and royalty issues prevent that.

Colin