Blasted mailing list, I sent the message below as a personal reply, AGAIN. I
simply cannot get my brain to accept how this list works. I'm on half a dozen
other mailing lists all of which work the other way round ie. replies go to the
list. Mutter.
--
Owen Smith <owen.sm...@cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK