On 21/07/15 13:13, David Cantrell wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:03:30AM +0100, C E Macfarlane wrote:

Now too I can confirm that it is possible to download ITV programmes using
get_flash_videos.

The trouble is, looking through the programmes available, there's nothing
worth watching anyway!
        https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/

I believe that they'll have some of the Rugby World Cup games, so there
should be something worth watching on their shitty channels in a coupla
months time.

I agree there is not much there but I do want the Lumley Trans-Siberian series. I did the journey myself in the 1980s and want to see how it has all changed.

On a technical note, the gfv reports sampletype mp4a but the end product is .flv. How do/can I I run it through ffmpeg to get .m4a files?

On the subject of ffmpeg, will this insert time stamps when transcoding and how does one set the interval?

Budge.