Hi,
I record both the full broadcast programme and the much abridged podcast version of The Early Music Show. In the past podcasts were entitled "Early Music Show" and broadcast was "The Early Music Show." It was therefore easy to set up two searches and get both versions.

BBC have recently changed their titles so both have the definite article. No problem I thought, make one search for --type=podcast and one for --type=radio.

Unfortunately when I try and do this for the same search subject, one overwrites the other. How do I get both searches into the list please?

Budge