On 16/05/16 19:32, David Woodhouse wrote:

However... it seems that this list is mostly used these days for
offtopic crap
Hardly "mostly", just taking a snap sample from the first half of this month, if we ignore this thread, there have been about 40 posts and only 3 or 4 which I would class as OT.

Is there still a benefit to having this list at all? Would we be better
off shutting it down entirely?
Yes and no, respectively. This is a far friendlier/more accessible list than the other option with better more in depth threads and I for one would be sad to lose it.