On 01/10/16 13:40, David Cantrell wrote:
Personally I don't understand why anyone would want to listen to *any* local radio, but given that some people do, I expect that there exist people who want to listen to their local radio station online.

We're not all the same, you know.....

I'm into Soul (especially Northern Soul) music, so I'm interested in any local radio station that broadcasts "soul". In addition, I was a huge fan of the offshore radio scene in the 60s and 70s - a number of ex-offshore DJs have shows on local radio (Roger Day, Keith Skues and Dave Cash), so I try to catch those as well.

In both cases, I don't give a stuff which local radio stations broadcast those programmes, so I use a batch file that hunts out programme titles containing the word "Soul" in the first instance and the presenters' names in the second.

Alan