I'll have a third try at sending this reply. As I said at the previous attempt, that may have failed because I replied to a message which had been sent to me instead of the list. I then tried replying to my original message. I am now trying to send it as a new message.

This reply seems to have gone astray, possibly because the message was sent to me rather than the list.

On 25/03/18 17:05, Amro Bilal wrote:
> Has this release solved the refresh issue? Thanks.
>

> Amro
>

> On 24/03/2018 07:06 PM, I wrote:
>> v3.13 has been released.
>> https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/release310to319#release313

The release notes say it has (see the last item). As far as I can tell, it has.

Best wishes
Richard