On 28/03/18 12:04, iz wrote:

There is no "new algorithm", and you don't have to refresh more often
than you did before. If you can't live with a hole in your cache, just
rebuild it.

I have another machine which had not been refreshed in the last week. It has just been updated to v3.13 and refreshed but not re-built. It has indexed episodes 2 and 3 of the Hithchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and the Jack Dee/Jeremy Hardy episode of Chain Reaction, so you are right.

Although I have not seen it mentioned in the documentation, I did not need to re-install the PPA. It was updated to v3.13 automatically by a software update.

Best wishes
Richard