It appears that the spam is not actually coming from this list per se.

The spam emails seem to have a From or Subject as 'get_iplayer'

But the origin (looking at the raw headers) is nothing to do with get_iplayer.

BTW clicking on any embedded link could well place a trojan virus on
one's device.

CJB