VPNs are often very slow. Much faster, and a solution that works well
for me, is something called Smart DNS, which is essentially a
different set of  DNS
addresses. Both VPNs and DNS redirection will cost you a small amount
of money - ignore the so-called free offerings, they are usually very
slow and often not to be trusted.

Regards,

Paul Thornett

Regards,