On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 10:22:58PM +0100, Budge wrote:

> Just noticed this after pid when getting Men of Rock...  No idea what it
> means or why it is there.  Is it because I have signed up for iPlayer
> and my address is known or something more sinister?

My understanding is that this is what happens when the online version
has been edited either because someone said something they shouldn't
have, or because the BBC doesn't have online rights for some of the
content.

Or of course because someone ticked the wrong box.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    Planckton: n, the smallest possible living thing