In article <20200401095041.ga4...@mooli.org.uk>, Peter Corlett
<ab...@cabal.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 10:12:26AM +0100, Jim web wrote: [...]
> > I'm now wondering if a cheap 'crystal detector' and a DVM might do the
> > job given an input filter... It would at least show up bursts of
> > interference.

> A "microwave leakage detector" is an existing product and doesn't cost
> much.

Good idea, at least for the 2.5GHz band. Don't know their sensitivity, but
worth looking into.

> While you're checking them out on Amazon, pick up a wired headset and
> some Ethernet cable, and then skip the leakage detector.

You'd need to direct that to someone who uses bluetooth, etc. I've stuck
with ethernet and wired audio for reasons this thread indicates. Best way
to avoid being in an accidient is to be somewhere else at the time doing
something 'safer'. :-)

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm