On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:33:40 +1000
Nick Payne <njh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For example, with the coverage of the current world snooker
> championships, I'm only after the videos of one specific player
> versus another, and they all have episode names of the format A_v_B,
> where A and B are the players.
>
> BBC have a pid that can be used to download all their coverage with
> --pid-recursive, but I'd like to filter it down to only episodes that
> contain "_v_" in their name. Is this possible?
>
> Nick Payne

I've just done a search for snooker and that's just listed as this :-
4579:   Snooker: World Championship: 2024 - Day 1: Afternoon Session,
BBC One, m001ykb4

If I then do a --info against that there doesn't appear to be any
information of the sort you're describing so where are you getting that
information from? Can you give me an example PID?