Greetings,
My name is Nicolò and i'm a Math student interested in the computational
and numerical analisys.
This whole morning I tried to install GetFEM++, without any result, so here
I am ,to ask your help.
I tried installing on windows 10, with Matlab interface, using the
precompiled package " getfem5.2-matlab2016-interface-setup.exe
<http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/getfem/misc/getfem5.2-matlab2016-interface-setup.exe>.
" . Then i added the path to Matlab Set Path, and this is the error...

Invalid MEX-file 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\Getfem-5.2-Matlab2016\gf_matlab.mexw64': C:\Program Files
(x86)\Getfem-5.2-Matlab2016\gf_matlab.mexw64 non è un'applicazione di Win32
valida.
(ENG: is not a valid application of Win32).

And i cannot find anywhere this error or any help regarding it.
What can I do?

....The source-based installation is sufficently out of reach to me, right
now....

Thank you very much
Have a nice day
Nicolò Cambiaso