Dear Yves,

Thank you very much for your reply.
There’s still something I don’t understand from your explanation.

The equation q” = D*(Tair-T) = k*grad(T).n is the specific heat flow through a
unitary surface [ex. W/m2].
If I multiply epsilon only to the rhs term, then I change the conduction heat
flow since the surface is epsilon wide in one direction, but for the heat flow
equilibrium I should multiply also the lhs term by epsilon, since also the
convection heat flow pass throw the same epsilon wide surface, and so the two
epsilon disappear for simplification.

Also, I cannot see k in both your source_term and Fourier_Robin bricks input
data, but k is part of the surface heat flow equations.

These are the reasons why I’d replace D/epsilon with D/k in your
implementation.

Thank you in advance for your kind feedback.

Regards,
Lorenzo