Dear Yintong Shang,

I compiled GetFEM for Python 3.7 using MinGW but I am not planning to do so
for Python >=3.8 since I have problems with these versions of Python with
other libraries (especially using Boost.Python for C++/Python interfaces
involving numpy arrays). I'm sorry. But you can try to install MinGW and
compile GetFEM following the instructions of the website (
https://getfem.org/install/install_windows.html).

Best regards
JF Barthélémy