Dear Anne-Cecilie

You can just save the nodal values to text files, e.g.
numpy.save_txt("brain_displacements.txt",md.variable("ub"))
numpy.save_txt("brain_pressure.txt",md.variable("pb"))
and so on.

If you want to know the coordinates of each degree of freedom, you can also
save these in files
numpy.save_txt("brain_displacements_nodes.txt", mfub.basic_dof_nodes())
numpy.save_txt("brain_pressure_nodes.txt", mfpb.basic_dof_nodes())

For displacements and node coordinates you can also reshape your arrays to
having 3 columns before exporting.

I hope it helps.

Best regards
Kostas