Dear Akio,

Am Dienstag, den 11.02.2014, 08:04 +0900 schrieb Akio Takano:
> I modified the base library to use foldrW/buildW, with no changes to
> foldl yet. nofib showed a very big regression in cryptarithm2, so I'm
> looking into it.

any news on this front? Did you find out what happened in cryptarithm2?
Do you need help with that?

I’m currently writing a paper on the Call Arity analysis and tried to
summarize your suggestion in the “Related Work” section. Is there any
citable document describing your variant of fusion, besides the github
page?

Greetings,
Joachim

--