|     I started monitoring perfomance on a per-commit base. These seem to
| be
|     off for a while now. Adjusting them, and from now I hope I can keep
|     closer tabs on them.

Thank you. That's most helpful.  One of the reasons that perf tests get worse
is that each time the limit is reached, the author thinks "oh my bit probably
only made it a tiny bit worse", so we miss big jumps.  It's the big jumps we
thereby miss, and nailing them to a particular commit would be great.

I'ts important to monitor the actual bump, rather than the first time the limit
is broken.  (They aren't the same, of course.)

Simon