On 08/ 9/14 05:27 AM, Luke Iannini wrote:
Hi Karel,
Thanks!

A question:
https://git.haskell.org/ghc.git/commitdiff/454b34cb3b67dec21f023339c4d53d734af7605d
adds references to s16, s17, s18, s19, d10 and d11 but I don't see those

Yes, that adds FPU support for ARM.

where I though to expect them in
https://github.com/ghc/ghc/blob/master/includes/CodeGen.Platform.hs

Hmm, whole ARM reg set is missing in this file. IIRC Simon Marlow were discussing this with Ben Gamari recently. I've not investigated if this is needed or not since I don't know if this is used only in NCG or in registerised build in general. If the former, ARM will not be there as there is no ARM NCG yet, if the later, then ARM should be there as ARM/LLVM/registerised build is a reality.

Cheers,
Karel